2019 Hamline University Mock Trial Camp
Sun June 16th 2019 5:00 pm – Sat June 22nd 2019 4:00 pm (CDT)
The 2019 Mock Trial Camp held June 16-22, 2019 at Hamline University is our 4th mock trial camp! At our camp you will:
- Join a team led by college mock trial students
- Learn from local attorneys, judges, and other legal experts about many aspects of a mock trial
- Perform two trials, one on each side of the case
- Develop teamwork, critical thinking, and oral presentation skills that will help you in many contexts
- Have a ton of fun!
NEW FOR 2019:
- Less in-class lectures and more workshop time with mock trial experts
- One complete team practice day
- Two trials with lunch for campers and families on Saturday, June 22, 2019.
RETURNING FOR 2019:
- Two camper tracks
- Advanced Mocker (two or more years of mock trial experience)
- Beginner Mocker (less than two years of mock trial experience)
- In accordance with our Hamline Mock Trial mission, the mock trial camp teams will be composed of campers of all experience levels, so advanced mockers can hone their leadership skills and beginning mockers can improve their trial skills.
Commuter Option: $495.00 (Early Bird Price through March 15, 2019) $550.00 (after March 15, 2019)
Overnight Option: $695.00 (Early Bird Price through March 15, 2019) $750.00 (after March 15, 2019)
*Scholarships may be available. To apply, you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of $50.00, and submit further information. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please email Kelly Rodgers, Mock Trial Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
*If you wish to send in a check instead of paying online, please email Kelly Rodgers!